A Tasting Journey to Irpinia with La Molara Wines
Discover the wines that have conquered the world.
We are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 6 pm. On public holidays and we are open upon request on Sundays.
Here are the 4 stages of your journey:
- Welcome Once you park your car, you will be welcomed into our courtyard by Giovanni, our winemaker, who will provide you with the key information about your visit
- Walk through the vineyards Upon request, we will accompany you to our vineyards, which are 800 m from the winery, to see where our wines are born
- Tour of the winery. You will follow the vinification process, from the moment the grapes enter the cellar, to the wooden barrels where red wines age, to the bottling and labeling machines.
- Tasting. Depending on the number of people, you will taste our wines in the winery or in our offices, accompanied by local products.
What does a tasting experience include?
You will be able to choose between two types of tastings:
To learn about the wines that best represent our winery.
he tasting includes three wines (a sparkling, a white and a red) accompanied by bread from the Luogosano bakery with Ravece oil.
€15 per person
For a complete food and wine experience.
The tasting includes six wines, (a sparkling, two whites, two reds and a passito) accompanied by a charcuterie board.
€30 per person
It is mandatory to reserve in advance, two days in advance for weekday visits, five days in advance for visits on Saturdays or public holidays.
To reserve your visit, please fill out the form below.
Fill the form below to reserve your Tasting
Afrer Visiting our Winery...
Make the most of your visit to explore and discover the beauties of our Irpinia. This area is rich in history and culture but most of all in natural landscapes. Therefore, it is the perfect destination for hiking and outdoor activities.
Here are some ideas for your trip:
- Marchionale Castle, Taurasi
- Gesualdo Castle, Gesualdo
- Goleto Abbey, Sant’Angelo dei Lombardi
- Rocca San Felice
- Laceno Lake
Do you want to try our wines paired with local dishes?
Complete your trip with restaurants that serve La Molara wines on their wine lists:
- Antica Osteria e Locanda Grillo D’Oro, Piazza Convento 83044 Bisaccia (AV) (tel. 0827 89278/ 3280256606) ;
- Agriturismo Il Vecchio Frantoio, Via Fontana Ceraso, 32 83025 Grottaminarda (AV) (tel. 0825 429057/ 330501779)
- Ristorante Megaron, Via Neviera,11 83052 Paternopoli (AV) (tel. 0827 71588)
- Ristorante Il Sogno-Risto-Gourmet, Contrada Piani, 60/A 83035 Grottaminarda (AV) (tel. 331 2617235)
- Trattoria Braceria Due Nani, Contrada Santa Barbara, 1 83031 Ariano Irpino (AV) (tel. 0825 1853895)
Frequently Asked Questions
Weekend visits are possible only upon request.
La Molara is located just 80 km away from Naples and it can be easily reached within approximately 1 hour by car. Take the A16 Naples-Bari highway and head towards Avellino. Take the Avellino EST exit and continue on the SS7 in the direction of Avellino/Reggio Calabria. From there, make a left turn onto the SS400 Ofantina and follow the signs leading to Luogosano (SP 39).
We have a parking lot that can welcome up to 30 cars.
Yes, it is possible to access the store by wheelchair or stroller.
No, children can participate without paying.
No, animals are not allowed at our winery.
Absolutely! The visit and tasting will take place in our indoor spaces.
You can pay with cash or cards.